Hard Surface Protection Film Guidelines.
This protection is manufactured from flame retardant polythene film with a special low tack adhesive back that is designed to protect hard surfaces on a temporary basis without leaving a residue.
- Hard Surface Protection Film is for hard surfaces only.
- Do not apply to wet or damp areas.
- Before film application, surfaces should be clean and free from dust, dirt and loose debris.
- Hard Surface Protection Film should be replaced every 4 weeks when used on floors and other internal surfaces, every 24 weeks on internal glass and every 12 weeks on external glass.
- Cover entire surface, do not use as a runner.
- Where smooth nosings or door plates are used, they should first be lined with Easi-Peel (Easy Tear) Tape before covering over with Hard surface Film