Developed to protect carpets during any new build, dry dock refit and on the run maintenance projects.
- Manufactured from heavy duty embossed (anti-slip) flame retardant polythene film with a special Flame Retardant low tack adhesive back
- Ideal protection for cabins, stairways, corridors and open plan areas
- Carpets should be dry, clean and free from dust, dirt and excessive loose fibres before application
- New carpet should be ventilated for at least 24 hours
- Protect nosings/carpet plates with Ockwells Easi-peel (easy tear) tape before covering over with carpet film
- Dispensers are available for applying to large areas